- Keep track of your earnings and verify them every year;
- Get an estimate of your future benefits if you are still working;
- Get a replacement Social Security card if you meet certain criteria;*
- Get a letter with proof of your benefits if you currently receive them; and
- Manage your benefits:
- Change your address or telephone number;
- Start or change your direct deposit;
- Get a replacement Medicare card; and
- Get a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S.
To find services and set up an account, go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.
*This service is not yet available for use with a driver’s license or state ID issued in Hawai’i.