GENERATIONS MAGAZINE COVID-19 INFORMATION
Do you think you need a COVID-19 test? Click the link below to take a quiz from the CDC…
LINKS TO SPECIFIC TOPICS
GENERATIONS COVID BLOG
COVID VACCINATION UPDATE, March 30, 2021
People aged 60 and older, healthcare workers, individuals with chronic medical conditions that put them at high risk if infected with COVID, frontline essential workers in Phase 1B and essential workers in Phase 1C are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
Registration is now open to the following groups to schedule a vaccine appointment:
- Those 60 and older.
- Individuals on dialysis.
- People with severe respiratory disease who are on oxygen.
- Those undergoing chemotherapy or other infusion therapy.
- Essential workers employed at hotels, restaurants and bars. A vaccination clinic can be arranged through employers, or individuals may schedule directly.
- Elementary, middle and high school teachers, as well as preschool and day care personnel may register for vaccinations at a participating pharmacy or one of the sites listed below.
To register, visit https://hawaiicovid19.com/vaccination-registration.
NEXT TO BE ELIGIBLE
- Banking & Finance
- Transportation & Logistics
- Information Technology
- Phase 2: Residents 16 and older not previously eligible for vaccination