The event had more than 22,000 attendees and 250 exhibit booths, including free seminars, craft demonstrations, valuable information on travel and leisure, financial advice, exercise equipment, home products, nutrition, seasonal flu shots, reverse mortgages, retirement communities, games and federal, state and city & county services.
The 12th Aging in Place Workshop held on August 18 at the Ala Moana Hotel brought our readers and their friends and family in contact with Generations Magazine’s partners in a vibrant atmosphere of sharing and learning.
In the current issue
- A Retirement Dress Rehearsal Can Ease Emotional & Financial Concerns
- Save Yourself From Sympathy Scams
- A Recipe for Conflict
- Your Estate Plan: What NOT to Do
- Get Help Paying Health & Prescription Costs
- Purpose Pals: A Kūpuna-Youth Connection
- Annual Wellness Visits to Stay Healthy
- Workers & Social Security
- Medicare: Increased Benefits for Veterans
- Help & Hope for Parkinson’s Patients
- How to Wear a Mask With Hearing Aids
- Bad Breath: Is It Poor Oral Hygiene?
- Care Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Home Cleaning Help for the Elderly
- Long-Term Care Cost Financing Options
- To Place or Not to Place, That is the Question
- Chinese American Culture, Identity, Home
- Ching Ming Festival Honors Ancestors
- How to Be a Positive Communicator
- Kapu Breakers Help During Pandemic
- Senior Pickleball is Exploding!
- Defying the Silver Tsunami Stereotype
- Silver Lining of a COVID Cloud
- New Rules for the New Game of WORK
- Morning Habits Bring All-Day Joy
- Nine Coping Skills For Managing Stress
- Hawai‘i’s COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Rotarians Hold First-Time Virtual RYLA Camp
- Declutter Your Home for a Move or to Age in Place Safely
- Virtually No Boundaries For Auntie Carolee
No event found!