The HOT HULA fitness® Matua workout provides exhilarating exercise using Polynesian dance moves. Matua is a Māori word meaning elder or parent, so this fitness routine is geared to seniors, but can also be enjoyed by all age groups and fitness levels. Anyone who enjoys dancing and keeping fit can benefit from this exercise with a Polynesian flair.
In the current issue
- Beware of ‘InstaScams’
- A Journey of Compassion, Empathy & Courage
- The Book Sisters
- Grief and Bereavement — Part II
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Navigating Mental Illness
- Paddling Her Own Canoe
- 7 Reminders for the General Election
- How to Reduce Your Investment Risk
- How To Choose an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home
- Think Ahead About Future Health Costs
- Can Sugar Substitutes Harm Your Teeth?
- Trust Basics
- Does Dad Need More Help?
- The Benefits of Medicare Advantage
- Guard Your SS Card
- It’s Medicare Season Again!