As you look back on 2020, take a moment and ask yourself some important questions: “How much of my focus was spent being affected by news, events, personal problems and situations around me? How did that make me feel?” And most importantly, “Do I want to spend the next year feeling the same way or do I want to feel better?”
In the current issue
- Beware of ‘InstaScams’
- A Journey of Compassion, Empathy & Courage
- The Book Sisters
- Grief and Bereavement — Part II
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Navigating Mental Illness
- Paddling Her Own Canoe
- 7 Reminders for the General Election
- How to Reduce Your Investment Risk
- How To Choose an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home
- Think Ahead About Future Health Costs
- Can Sugar Substitutes Harm Your Teeth?
- Trust Basics
- Does Dad Need More Help?
- The Benefits of Medicare Advantage
- Guard Your SS Card
- It’s Medicare Season Again!