Lei Day, May 1, is dedicated to the Hawaiian tradition of making and giving lei. But some may not know the the tradition entails much more than the officially dedicated day. The traditions that surround lei make them appropriate for many occasions. Hawaiian tradition also offers particular lei for celebrations and seasonal events.
In the current issue
- Beware of ‘InstaScams’
- A Journey of Compassion, Empathy & Courage
- The Book Sisters
- Grief and Bereavement — Part II
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Navigating Mental Illness
- Paddling Her Own Canoe
- 7 Reminders for the General Election
- How to Reduce Your Investment Risk
- How To Choose an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home
- Think Ahead About Future Health Costs
- Can Sugar Substitutes Harm Your Teeth?
- Trust Basics
- Does Dad Need More Help?
- The Benefits of Medicare Advantage
- Guard Your SS Card
- It’s Medicare Season Again!