Tai Chi, often referred to as “moving meditation,” is an ancient Chinese practice characterized by slow, flowing, low-impact movements and deep breathing. It offers wonderful benefits for any age group and is an incredibly effective and helpful practice for older adults.
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part VIII
- Estate Planning 101
- Tips for Entering Retirement Solo
- Now That I Am Ready to Retire…
- Deciding Your Level of Care & Intentions
- Medically Tailored Meals for Kūpuna
- Medicare Season Attracts Millions
- Ho’opono Offers Clear Vision, Bright Future
- Mediation Helps Families With Care Choices
- Aloha Pen Pal
- Time to Take Advantage: Switch or Renew
- Revolutionizing Patient Access to Care
- Can a Smile Show Signs of Osteoporosis?
- Move to Reduce Falls, Improve Mood
- It’s For And About People Who Care
- Adult Day Care Offers a Social Oasis
- Cooking Can Benefit Dementia Patients
- Great Choices for Every Senior Traveler
- Preplanning is a Real Gift of Love
- The Password Game
- Channeling Your Inner Ringo!
- Opening a Window of Opportunity
- A Time to Honor And to Inspire
- Good Job, Buddy, You’ve Done Well
- Beta Beta Gamma: 75 years of connections and community service
Events in September–October 2023
- There are no events scheduled during these dates.