The only state veterans home in Hawai‘i, Yukio Okutsu State Veterans Home, celebrated its 10th anniversary of serving veterans from across our nation in 2018. From celebrating our seniors’ accomplishments to bringing the community to our residents, we know the importance of ‘ohana.
Maintaining a close relationship is more than saying, “I love you.”
In the current issue
- Genius Tip: Designing Your Game Plan
- Grief & Bereavement — Part IX
- No Kids? 5 Tips for Your Retirement
- Nurturing Your Financial Freedom
- Helping Dogs Help People
- Medicare Can Be A Slam Dunk!
- Volunteer to Protect Kūpuna
- IRA Changes to Part D in 2024
- Supplemental Security Income
- Care & Self-Care Holiday Gifts
- Dementia Care in Times of Crisis
- Game On!
- Dana is a Joy!
- How to Make Your Smile Merry & Bright
- How to Age Gracefully, Inside and Out
- Champions at Heart
- Becoming the Reason Someone Smiles
- Be Prepared and at Ease for the Holidays
- My Reflections on Caregiving
- Grandma’s Butter Crunch Jello Cream Cake
- Ban the Grinch This Christmas
- Ask a Kupuna
- Finding Balance and Joy in Your Life
- The Sewing Hui