From a very young age, Carole Kai showed a flair for the dramatic — sometimes pulling a bedsheet off the clothesline and holding it tightly across her shoulders while flying around the backyard like a superhero. Other times, she showed a more businesslike approach — like the time she hosted a boxing match in her backyard and sold tickets to neighborhood kids for 5 cents apiece.
August - September 2019
- ◆ It’s a Special Relationship: Tūtū and Me
- ◆ What is Active Aging?
- ◆ Boomers Declaration of Independence
- ◆ Just Beet It!
- ◆ A Paddler First, a Cancer Survivor Twice
- ◆ Maui Pink Paddlers Give Us Hope
- ◆ Donʻt Just Sit There! Get Up and Move!
- ◆ Relieving Shoulder Pain
- ◆ Are You Aging Too Quickly?
- ◆ Exercise: A Panacea, Pt. 2: Movement/Safety
- ◆ Advocating for Someone with Cancer
- ◆ A Medicare Miracle
- ◆ Begin a Journey of Compassion & Hope
- ◆ Caregivers: Remember to Breathe
- ◆ Positive Physical Approach to Dementia Care
- ◆ Choosing the Right Home Care Provider
- ◆ If Your Kids Plan a Later-in-Life Family...
- ◆ What Is a POLST & Do I Need One?
- ◆ Pay Medicare Supplements With SPIA
- ◆ Saving for Unfunded Liabilities
- ◆ Kick Out Your Freeloading Adult Kid(s)
- ◆ Preventing Scammer Calls
- ◆ A Heartfelt Operating Manual