I started Hanafuda Po¯‘ai where players of all ages can come together to play, socialize. We now have two groups, at the historic pumping station in Kakaako, and at Lanakila Multi-Purpose Senior Center. A lot of seniors live by themselves. When you see a young kid playing with an old person, it’s very magical
August - September 2019
- ◆ It’s a Special Relationship: Tūtū and Me
- ◆ What is Active Aging?
- ◆ Boomers Declaration of Independence
- ◆ Just Beet It!
- ◆ A Paddler First, a Cancer Survivor Twice
- ◆ Maui Pink Paddlers Give Us Hope
- ◆ Donʻt Just Sit There! Get Up and Move!
- ◆ Relieving Shoulder Pain
- ◆ Are You Aging Too Quickly?
- ◆ Exercise: A Panacea, Pt. 2: Movement/Safety
- ◆ Advocating for Someone with Cancer
- ◆ A Medicare Miracle
- ◆ Begin a Journey of Compassion & Hope
- ◆ Caregivers: Remember to Breathe
- ◆ Positive Physical Approach to Dementia Care
- ◆ Choosing the Right Home Care Provider
- ◆ If Your Kids Plan a Later-in-Life Family...
- ◆ What Is a POLST & Do I Need One?
- ◆ Pay Medicare Supplements With SPIA
- ◆ Saving for Unfunded Liabilities
- ◆ Kick Out Your Freeloading Adult Kid(s)
- ◆ Preventing Scammer Calls
- ◆ A Heartfelt Operating Manual