The Caregiver Foundation STARLIGHT FANCIES
The Caregiver Foundation is pleased to announce that our annual fundraiser, Starlight Fancies, will be held:
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Pearl Country Club
98-535 Kaonohi Street, ʻAiea
This annual meet-and-greet and fundraiser will feature an art auction, silent auction, wine pull, delicious heavy pūpū, no-host bar, sunset views, and elegant music by Harp Hawaiʻi.
You don’t want to miss this fabulous event,
so please mark the date on your calendar now!
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery