Starlight Fancies – The Caregiver Foundation
I am looking forward to our first in-person event after the arrival of COVID-19 and am hoping to see you at the Starlight Fancies 2022! On October 1st we are having our annual fundraising event at the Pearl Country Club.
Watch our Facebook blog and our Linked In page for updates on the Silent Auction, Wine Pull, Virtual Art auction, and more.
Thanks always for your support and encouragement.
Gary A. Powell NCG, LUTCF, CLTC
Join us for TCF’s annual fundraiser!
October 1, 2022 5:00pm-7:30pm
Pearl Country Club
98-535 Kaonohi St., ‘Aiea, Hawaii
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part III
- Wise Charitable Giving
- ‘Spoil’ Your Grandchildren Wisely
- Medicare Enrollment: Stop, Look & Listen
- Senior Resources During the Holidays
- Medicare: New Regulations Start This Fall
- Beware of Holiday Charity Scams
- Emotional Wellness During the Holidays
- What is Telemedicine?
- Make Naughty Sweets Nicer for Teeth
- Why Coffee Is a Health Food for Older Adults
- The Best Type of In-Home Care for You
- The Gift of Holiday Presence
- A Caregiver’s Mantra
- Gardening & People With Dementia
- Perspectives on Aging
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Hawai‘i’s King of Tropical Music
- Eating Together
- Giving Your Voice to Charity: Inspiring Real Change With Advocacy
- A Gift from the Heart