GM’s annual AGING IN PLACE Workshop
Join Generations Magazines, partners and associates for the 14th annual AGING IN PLACE Workshop on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at the Ala Moana Hotel. You’ll have a chance to hear experts speak on the subjects of Aging in Place, Finances, Retirement, Social Security and a host of other topics specific to Hawaii’s senior population. There will be dozes of booths where you’ll be able to chat one-on-one with the experts and gain a wealth of information on the topics you are interested in.
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery