Generations Magazine Brown Bag Lunch Webinar; Navigating Medicare Benefits
Medicare beneficiaries must be akamai in the Medicare marketplace. Every year, plans change, benefits change, premiums change, copayments and coinsurance change, formularies change, and providers change. No one plan is good for everyone. Beneficiaries have different financial situations and medical conditions. They all have different wants and needs. Medicare beneficiaries must know all their Medicare options. As we get older, our health becomes increasingly important. Medicare also becomes more important. Medicare beneficiaries have to know what is available in the Medicare marketplace. The COVID-19 pandemic has only added to these concerns. Travis has been in the Medicare business since 2004. He is President of Financial Benefits Insurance, which specializes in Medicare insurance plans and other senior products: the insulin savings program, extra help for prescription drugs, and plans for veterans, Tricare and federal retirees. Travis will also discuss common Medicare mistakes, the dangers of 800 numbers and Medicare TV commercials.
Meeting ID: 813 1938 3971
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery