Generations Magazine Brown Bag Lunch Webinar; Lunalilo Home
Dr. Poki’i Balaz
Lunalilo Home was established by the will of King Lunalilo in 1874. Lunalilo is a leader in high quality, compassionate and affordable Kupuna residential care, guided by a legacy of Native Hawaiian values.
Link to join Webinar:
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery