Generations Magazine Brown Bag Lunch Webinar: Exercises for Stress Management
Charlene Childs (Heemang) & Tai Chi Kaimuki– Charlene Childs (Heemang), Manager and Head Instructor at Body & Brain Yoga & Tai Chi Kaimuki
Simple exercises to enhance your physical, mental and energetic health. Develop a sense of mindful breathing and relaxed concentration so that you can maximize the benefits from your physical exercise and manage everyday stress. Cool head, Open heart, Warm belly This is the very fundamental principle of holistic health – physical, mental and emotional. Through lecture and very basic exercise, you will discover and experience how creating a Happy Cow in your body can lead to more energy and creativity, stress reduction and overall improved physical health.
Charlene Childs (Heemang) & Tai Chi Kaimuki- Charlene Childs (Heemang), manager and head instructor at Body & Brain Yoga & Tai Chi Kaimuki, has experienced and known the health benefit of what she teaches through the basic principle of Water up, Fire down. She has been sharing this through her teaching for the last 8 years. Prior to this time, she worked in the veterinary medicine field for over 30 years as technician, the last 17 in emergency work. She made a life changing, life saving career change in 2015 and is grateful to be able to share what she has learned to others.
Link to join Webinar:
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery