Fall Prevention: Free Community Education Webinar
As we age, the risk of falling and sustaining injury from those falls greatly increases. Balance and gait deficits, muscle weakness, pain, depression, and a medical necessity to take multiple medications can all contribute to heightened risk. Palolo Chinese Home welcomes registrations for its free Community Education Session Webinar focused on Fall Prevention, conducted with partners at Powerback Rehabilitation on Thursday, July 28 at 6 p.m. Speakers Mary Ervin, CCC-SLP, Elizabeth Fitzpatrick, OTR, and David Kim, DPT will share more about a “Balance in Action” approach, and there will be time for Q&A during the webinar.
To register for the free webinar, contact Kim Agpoon via email at email@example.com or call (808) 748-4909
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery