Building Resilience and Lighting the Path Forward
The Alzheimer’s Association – Hawai’i invites you to join us for a special Caregiver Symposium showcasing local health and wellness experts presenting on grief and coping, mental health, caregiver financial health, stress management, and Native Hawaiian healing practices. Learn how to cultivate hope, honor your needs as a caregiver, and build resilience.
This is a free virtual Zoom event and all are welcome. Please contact us at email@example.com or 800-272-3900 with questions.
In the current issue
- Grief & Bereavement — Part I
- Choosing a Dignified Death
- How Will Rising Interest Rates Affect You?
- Newborns & Social Security Numbers
- Help Protect Our Kūpuna Against Crime
- Talk Story: A Favorite Senior Pastime
- Caregivers Must Ask Others for Help
- The Best Summer Drinks for Your Teeth
- Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome
- The Brotherhood of Senior Softball
- Clean Your Closet Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Is It Worth Switching to an Electric Car?
- The Rarified Air of Acceptance
- Facing Age Discrimination
- Follow the Medicare Road
- The Slap Heard Around the World
- Zooming Into the Future
- Jobs Then, Work Now
- A Pioneer in Neurosurgery