BINGO- 10 Warning Signs of Alzhiemer’s
Join us for a fun morning of BINGO with Prizes!
* When you register you will automatically receive a Zoom link to the session.
* In a separate email you will receive a link to your Bingo card. You will not have to print the card.
Please let us know if you need any help with the Bingo card by emailing Tonya at Tshammondtullis@alz.org.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
The free one-hour program:
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
*click on link below to register
In the current issue
- A Retirement Dress Rehearsal Can Ease Emotional & Financial Concerns
- Save Yourself From Sympathy Scams
- A Recipe for Conflict
- Your Estate Plan: What NOT to Do
- Get Help Paying Health & Prescription Costs
- Purpose Pals: A Kūpuna-Youth Connection
- Annual Wellness Visits to Stay Healthy
- Workers & Social Security
- Medicare: Increased Benefits for Veterans
- Help & Hope for Parkinson’s Patients
- How to Wear a Mask With Hearing Aids
- Bad Breath: Is It Poor Oral Hygiene?
- Care Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Home Cleaning Help for the Elderly
- Long-Term Care Cost Financing Options
- To Place or Not to Place, That is the Question
- Chinese American Culture, Identity, Home
- Ching Ming Festival Honors Ancestors
- How to Be a Positive Communicator
- Kapu Breakers Help During Pandemic
- Senior Pickleball is Exploding!
- Defying the Silver Tsunami Stereotype
- Silver Lining of a COVID Cloud
- New Rules for the New Game of WORK
- Morning Habits Bring All-Day Joy
- Nine Coping Skills For Managing Stress
- Hawai‘i’s COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Rotarians Hold First-Time Virtual RYLA Camp
- Declutter Your Home for a Move or to Age in Place Safely
- Virtually No Boundaries For Auntie Carolee