As we age, exercise becomes more and more important — not only for our bodies, but for our minds as well. But fitness doesn’t always have to happen from inside the local gym. You can get on a path to a fit and healthy lifestyle by incorporating cycling into your daily routine.
April - May 2019
- ◆ Since When is Work Fun - Since Now!
- ◆ Living a Full Life of PIE
- ◆ Self Care - Self Healing the Natural Way
- ◆ Lānaʻi: The Little Island with a Big Heart
- ◆ Discovering Life Drawing
- ◆ Books: Memoirs and Hiking Trails
- ◆ Enriching Lives Through Work & Friendships
- ◆ Do You Wonder if itʻs Time to Move?
- ◆ Does Mom Need More Help?
- ◆ Redirection Using Humor
- ◆ Support and Resources for Family Caregivers
- ◆ Senior day care Offers Valuable Benefits
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- ◆ Making a Smart Move in Retirement
- ◆ Blessing or Curse?
- ◆ Adequate, Equal, Equitable, or Fair?
- ◆ High Cost of Saving Money
- ◆ Creating Secured Passwords