Back in late 2015 at a Rotary club meeting, I learned about the “men’s shed” program. To me, that term conjured up an image of an old workshop or storage building next to a residence. I was corrected by a fellow Rotarian who described the Men’s Shed as a club made up of senior men drawn by fellowship, and the desire to work on personal and group projects.
April - May 2019
- ◆ Since When is Work Fun - Since Now!
- ◆ Living a Full Life of PIE
- ◆ Self Care - Self Healing the Natural Way
- ◆ Lānaʻi: The Little Island with a Big Heart
- ◆ Discovering Life Drawing
- ◆ Books: Memoirs and Hiking Trails
- ◆ Enriching Lives Through Work & Friendships
- ◆ Do You Wonder if itʻs Time to Move?
- ◆ Does Mom Need More Help?
- ◆ Redirection Using Humor
- ◆ Support and Resources for Family Caregivers
- ◆ Senior day care Offers Valuable Benefits
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- ◆ Making a Smart Move in Retirement
- ◆ Blessing or Curse?
- ◆ Adequate, Equal, Equitable, or Fair?
- ◆ High Cost of Saving Money
- ◆ Creating Secured Passwords