It’s hard to believe 22 years have passed since the renovated Hawaii Theatre Center reopened its doors to the public following a decade-long effort by community volunteers to raise $32 million and save the historic structure from the developer’s wrecking ball. Today, volunteerism is still the lifeblood of the Hawaii Theatre Center.
April - May 2019
- ◆ Since When is Work Fun - Since Now!
- ◆ Living a Full Life of PIE
- ◆ Self Care - Self Healing the Natural Way
- ◆ Lānaʻi: The Little Island with a Big Heart
- ◆ Discovering Life Drawing
- ◆ Books: Memoirs and Hiking Trails
- ◆ Enriching Lives Through Work & Friendships
- ◆ Do You Wonder if itʻs Time to Move?
- ◆ Does Mom Need More Help?
- ◆ Redirection Using Humor
- ◆ Support and Resources for Family Caregivers
- ◆ Senior day care Offers Valuable Benefits
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- ◆ Making a Smart Move in Retirement
- ◆ Blessing or Curse?
- ◆ Adequate, Equal, Equitable, or Fair?
- ◆ High Cost of Saving Money
- ◆ Creating Secured Passwords