With the holidays and the spirit of the season upon us, our energies turn toward the festivities with our friends and families. What better opportunity for us to shine the spotlight on our kūpuna than by tapping into their vast knowledge of life, wisdom and memories? A fun way to do this is through a day of “Life Stories,” where all the generations get together and share their fondest memories.
August - September 2019
- ◆ It’s a Special Relationship: Tūtū and Me
- ◆ What is Active Aging?
- ◆ Boomers Declaration of Independence
- ◆ Just Beet It!
- ◆ A Paddler First, a Cancer Survivor Twice
- ◆ Maui Pink Paddlers Give Us Hope
- ◆ Donʻt Just Sit There! Get Up and Move!
- ◆ Relieving Shoulder Pain
- ◆ Are You Aging Too Quickly?
- ◆ Exercise: A Panacea, Pt. 2: Movement/Safety
- ◆ Advocating for Someone with Cancer
- ◆ A Medicare Miracle
- ◆ Begin a Journey of Compassion & Hope
- ◆ Caregivers: Remember to Breathe
- ◆ Positive Physical Approach to Dementia Care
- ◆ Choosing the Right Home Care Provider
- ◆ If Your Kids Plan a Later-in-Life Family...
- ◆ What Is a POLST & Do I Need One?
- ◆ Pay Medicare Supplements With SPIA
- ◆ Saving for Unfunded Liabilities
- ◆ Kick Out Your Freeloading Adult Kid(s)
- ◆ Preventing Scammer Calls
- ◆ A Heartfelt Operating Manual