Our daily lives are filled with so many distractions that it’s easy to feel scattered and stressed. When you are chronically stressed it becomes harder to function properly, increasing your stress even more and often inviting disease. To help manage their stress, many people have turned to yoga and mind-body training because its healthy effects on body and mind are now widely recognized.
August - September 2019
- ◆ It’s a Special Relationship: Tūtū and Me
- ◆ What is Active Aging?
- ◆ Boomers Declaration of Independence
- ◆ Just Beet It!
- ◆ A Paddler First, a Cancer Survivor Twice
- ◆ Maui Pink Paddlers Give Us Hope
- ◆ Donʻt Just Sit There! Get Up and Move!
- ◆ Relieving Shoulder Pain
- ◆ Are You Aging Too Quickly?
- ◆ Exercise: A Panacea, Pt. 2: Movement/Safety
- ◆ Advocating for Someone with Cancer
- ◆ A Medicare Miracle
- ◆ Begin a Journey of Compassion & Hope
- ◆ Caregivers: Remember to Breathe
- ◆ Positive Physical Approach to Dementia Care
- ◆ Choosing the Right Home Care Provider
- ◆ If Your Kids Plan a Later-in-Life Family...
- ◆ What Is a POLST & Do I Need One?
- ◆ Pay Medicare Supplements With SPIA
- ◆ Saving for Unfunded Liabilities
- ◆ Kick Out Your Freeloading Adult Kid(s)
- ◆ Preventing Scammer Calls
- ◆ A Heartfelt Operating Manual